Playbook: investing in gender equality
Welcome to Playbook: Investing in Gender Equality, a six-part blog series that explores why and how an investment program is an essential part of the Equality Fund’s work to shift power to women, youth, girls, and non-binary people around the world.
Through the lens of six “P”s (Purpose, People and Partners, Perspectives, Process, Philosophy and Products), we will share our approach to gender-lens investing and illuminate the values, strategy, and structure that guide it:
- Part 1: PURPOSE — Why invest with a gender lens?
- Part 2: PEOPLE AND PARTNERS — Guiding the Equality Fund’s investment strategy
- Part 3: PERSPECTIVES — Who has a say matters
- Part 4: PROCESS — How we invest
- Part 5: PHILOSOPHY — Directing capital to advance gender equality
- Part 6: PRODUCTS — What we’re investing in